From: Vladimir Prus (ghost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-12-06 00:58:48

Server Levent Yilmaz wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Please correct me if this is off topic here..
>
> I sadly realized that there is no compiler toolset available for Portland
> Group Compilers (http://www.pgroup.com/). Before submitting an entry in
> the
> Support Request, and digging in (probably REALLY deep),

Not to discourage you, but support request won't work. Getting a new toolset
added absolutely requires somebody with access to that compiler, at least
to run Boost.Build V2 regression tests with that compiler and investigate
failures. And so far, you're the first one with such access ;-)

That said, usable toolset module is not so much work.

> I was wondering
> if there is anyone that has any experience with these compilers (failure
> or success, *nix or win), particularly for the following libraries:
>
> serialization
> multi_array
> bind
> lambda

The lambda library is header-only, so you can try by hand. If the compiler
can cope with the lambda library, you can assume it's good enough.

- Volodya