From: Hugo Ferreira (bytter_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-12-06 10:12:15

Hi,

It seems I'm having a memory leak after calling
dijkstra_shortest_paths several times. Either I'm wrong, or the
predecessor_map is not being deleted. The call I have is something
like this:

p = self.graph.vertex_property_map('vertex')
boost.dijkstra_shortest_paths(self.graph, self.vertexes[src],
predecessor_map = p, weight_map = self.weights)

Then I manipulate p to get the shortest_path between two points, and
exit the function. Still, even after a gc.collect(), the memory keeps
getting bigger (and because my graph has about 1 million vertexes, it
gets REALLY bigger).

Any thoughts on how to force the memory allocation for the predecessor_map?

Thanks in advance,

Hugo Ferreira

--
GPG Fingerprint: B0D7 1249 447D F5BB 22C5  5B9B 078C 2615 504B 7B85