From: Mark Ruzon (ruzon_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-12-07 17:32:33

I have an executable with two .cpp files, each of which includes a header
file that in turn includes boost headers. When I link them (gcc 3.2.3)
I am greeted with multiple definition errors on somewhat random symbols
like '(anonymous namespace)::_1' (through _9) from bind or equality
operators in zip_iterator etc.

All my header files are properly wrapped with #ifndefs, I have only one
global variable that does not involve boost, and everything links fine for
executables with only one .cpp file that includes this same header. I
assume the fix lies with the gcc command line, either a missing flag or
the order of arguments.

Does anyone know how to fix this or what information would be useful in
tracking this down? I'm out of ideas.

Sincerely,
Mark Ruzon