From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-12-09 15:16:32

And another point.

If you want to parse the xml generated by boost serialization, the easy way
would be just to use the spirt parser that is generated just for that
purpose and is included in the library. This is also independent of the
serialization library itself. The serialization library is really an "use
case" of the spirit library for xml parsing.

And it already includes the base64 to binary stuff.

So, using the stuff that's already in there, the whole job is probably under
100 new lines of code.

Good Luck

Robert Ramey
"Terence Wilson" <tez_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
I need to parse an XML file generated by Boost Serialization, part of the
file is a section generated by make_binary. I was wondering which scheme was
used to convert binary to ASCII, uuencode, Base64? Obviously I need to know
in order that I can convert back.

TIA

Dr. Terence Wilson
Principal, Bayside Technical