From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-12-11 16:28:39

In case you hadn't heard...

The inaugural Boost conference takes place in Aspen, Colorado May
14-18, 2007!

BoostCon 2007 will be hosted at Aspen Center for Physics, one of the
most beautiful meeting sites in the world, and a great venue for
collaboration and discovery. We've already developed an exciting
lineup of speakers and topics with such notables as Sean Parent of
Adobe and Scott Meyers on the agenda. Still, we'd like to bring in a
broader range of ideas from the community, so we're extending the
deadline for session proposals through Monday, December 17th.

We're especially interested in seeing proposals from Boost library
authors for tutorial sessions on their libraries. We'd also like to
see proposals for experience reports from the user community. That
said, don't limit yourself: there are more ideas on the session
proposal page, and as it says there, "don't hold back a proposal just
because it doesn't fit into a pigeonhole."

Call for sessions:
http://www.boost.org/more/BoostCon07_session_call.html

Submit session proposals to the program committee at:
boostcon-program_at_[hidden]

See you in May!

--
Dave Abrahams