From: Sebastian Weber (sebastian.weber_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-12-12 11:02:08

Hi again!

Quite some days ago, I proposed to include a four-tap shift register RNG
to be included in the boost random library. As I have no response yet, I
would like to ask how I can help the code to be included into boost. By
now, there is no documentation. This has surely to be written and I'm
willing to do so. However, what else can I do to help include the code?
Are there any guidelines? But most importantly, is there a general
interest in the code or not?

Greetings,

Sebastian