From: Ovanes Markarian (om_boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-12-14 13:12:40

But my question would be: Would you see an advantage in this approach (with type derivation)? On
the other hand, if I could manipulate the types the same way in mpl::vector and mpl::map this
would be more clearer. I think vector should not support the derived types as well.

With Kind Regards,

Ovanes Markarian