From: Silvia Richter (silvia.richter_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-12-17 03:07:34

Douglas Gregor wrote:
> On Thu, 2006-12-14 at 04:52 +0000, Silvia Richter wrote:
>
>> I call adjacent_vertices() on a vertex A, which gives me an
>> adjacency_iterator. Then I remove all edges from A by calling clear_vertex().
>> Then I want to use the adjacency_iterator obtained previously to check the new
>> degrees of all (previous) neighbours of the removed vertex v. But the program
>> crashes with a segmentation fault, when I try to use the iterator.
>>

> Unfortunately, this won't work. Once you've called clear_vertex(), the
> data that the adjacency_iterator for that vertex relies on has been
> removed.

Thanks for that. I have in the meantime posted another comment (you may
have seen it), when I experienced that my code works with certain older
compilers, but not with newer ones. Looks like that is just coincidence,
then (?)

Cheers,
Silvia

This email and any attachments may be confidential. They may contain legally
privileged information or copyright material. You should not read, copy,
use or disclose them without authorisation. If you are not an intended
recipient, please contact us at once by return email and then delete both
messages. We do not accept liability in connection with computer virus,
data corruption, delay, interruption, unauthorised access or unauthorised
amendment. This notice should not be removed.