From: alexmark (talamar.lands_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-12-27 08:19:28

Hi!
I need read-only access to boost repositiry.

I've downloaded and installed WinCVS+Python but cannot open the repository.
In Remote->Init Settings->CVSROOT I've checked it and entered:

pserver:anonymous_at_[hidden]:/cvsroot/boost

and the response was:

cvs -d pserver:anonymous_at_[hidden]:/cvsroot/boost init
cvs init: warning: unrecognized response `'ssh' is not recognized as an
internal or external command,
' from cvs server
cvs init: warning: unrecognized response `operable program or batch file.
' from cvs server
cvs [init aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if any)

What's wrong?
TYA