From: Eoin O'Callaghan (eoin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-12-30 00:05:03

Hello, my name is Eoin O'Callaghan. I wasn't sure if this email should
have been sent to ASIOs own mailing list or this Boost one, hopefully
this was an ok place.

My bit of bother is in trying to use Boost.Serialization to save some
IP addresses stored internally as Boost.ASIO asio::ip::address_v4 and
address_v6 classes. I wonder has anyone any pointers as my attempts
thus far are not getting me anywhere? The IP classes can be
constructed from, and exported to, boost::array<unsigned char, ##>
types so a solution for boost::arrays would probably be one road to a
solution but unfortunately I can't successfully write a serialize
function for boost::array.

I've held back from posting my own attempts to save myself from
embarrassment. But will do so if someone wants to see what I've tried.

Kind regards, Eoin.

--
Eoin O'Callaghan <eoin_at_[hidden]>