From: Ovanes Markarian (om_boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-01-04 11:28:10

Thanks a lot! I am also relatively new to MPL, but I had to deal with it in the last 5 months a
lot. I also would like to include a section in MPL on how to generate custom length maps and some
other small notes, which cost me some debugging time in the past.

To Dave or Alexey,

How does the documentation submission process works at boost?

With Kind Regards,

Ovanes Markarian