From: Ferng, Andrew D (andrew.d.ferng_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-01-04 17:06:38

template <typename VertexIterator>
subgraph<Graph>& create_subgraph(VertexIterator first, VertexIterator
last)

"Creates a subgraph object with the specified vertex set. The edges of
the subgraph are induced by the vertex set. That is, every edge in the
parent graph (which is this graph) that connects two vertices in the
subgraph will be added to the subgraph."

After further digging.....I think subgraph is what I wanted.
So I changed everything to a subgraph and ran connected_components on
it.
>From the result, I've isolated the vertices in the original graph that I
am interested in.

I'm thinking the next step is to create a new container and place the
desired vertices in it so that I can supply the first and last iterator.
Is there a special type of container? Or just a standard vector will
work?

Thanks!