From: sadrok (sadrok.za_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-01-07 13:48:57

Thank you.

I've realized that after reading through some examples and tests.
Wrapping the archive instance inside its own scope fixed that.

I believe I have found the source of my problem. My program is
basically dynamically loading another module and forking a process to
run that module in. Both the parent module and the client module had
the LogMessage class exported by boost. Since the client inherited the
memory space of the parent this caused the troubles. Now I will just
figure out an elegant way to make sure that the LogMessage gets
exported only once.

Thanks for the help.