From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-01-07 15:42:40

James Dennett wrote:

There isn't. I'm not sure there should be. Its only needed for xml
archives
but adding it would require that it be put in all the other archives as
a no-op. Also "flush" suggests that one could continue using the
archive after it was "flushed" like a stream. This would not be case
as the function of "flush" would be to finish off the xml data structure.

Ideally what I would like to do is throw an exception in the
archive destructor if the stream is still open - but that's not
a good idea.