From: Server Levent Yilmaz (leventyilmaz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-01-07 17:56:48

On 1/5/07, Sohail Somani <s.somani_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Hi, you might try the boost-build mailing list for better results.
>
> Good luck!
>
> Sohail

Thanks Sohail. I'll do that.

In fact, searching that list I realized couple of people also asked support
for pgi compiler. But it seems nobody got anything working..

Thanks to some thread in boost.build I reliazed there is this
<boost-root>/tools/build/v1/gcc-tools.jam file. Would it suffice if I copied
this file as pgi-tools.jam and edited appropriately? Are there any other
additional steps required?

[this message will go to build list as well]

thanks

--
Server Levent Yilmaz
Mechanical Engineering @ PITT