From: Ovanes Markarian (om_boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-01-10 10:56:02

Hi!

>From your code I can assume that directed_graph does not name a type is not the only error you
receive.

You write:
typedef adjacency_list<vecS, vecS, directedS, vertex_property, edge_property> directed_graph;

If compiler does not know vecS, directedS, vertex_property, edge_property it also can't produce
the template instantiation. Ok, vertex_property, edge_property are defined upon, but where are
vecS, directedS? If these are in some other includes, ensure that they are visible at the point of
instantiation.

Sorry, if I am wrong. This is what I can conclude from viewing your code.

Best Regards,
Ovanes