From: Martin J. Moene (m.j.moene_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-01-18 04:23:27

François Duranleau wrote:
> On Wed, 17 Jan 2007, Martin Moene wrote:
>
>> boost_1_33_1
>>
>> Dear all,
>>
>> I suspect that the shift operator of the dynamic_bitset are reversed.
>
> They are not, the problem is that you display the bits in reversed
> order (least to most significant) in your operator<< .
Thanks,

I'm working on (bit-)images and am used to look at pixels from left to
right.

Had better better read the documentation of std::bitset and its dynamic
analogue first...
 From the SGI documentation:

    bitset's interface resembles that of unsigned integers. ...
    In general, bit 0 is the least significant bit and bit N-1 is the
    most significant bit.

Martin.