From: Nat Goodspeed (ngoodspeed_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-01-18 11:48:11

From: boost-users-bounces_at_[hidden] [mailto:boost-users-bounces_at_[hidden]] On Behalf Of Lawrence Spector
Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2007 11:44 AM
To: boost-users_at_[hidden]
Subject: [Boost-users] [bjam] Building boost libraries for Win32 with alldebugging info

I had built the boost libraries a while ago, using bjam.  It looks like all the boost debug libraries were built with Debug Information Format of "C7 Compatible (/Z7)" instead of "Program Database for Edit and Continue (/ZI)" and I'd like to rebuild the libraries with this option turned on.

In addition, we're going to need "Treat wchar_t as a built-in type" turned off.  It defaults to on.

[Nat] We don't use bjam, so I'll let others address your real question.

But do you intend to use the Serialization library? If so, beware of turning off 'wchar_t as built-in'.