From: Manuel Jung (gzahl_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-01-18 16:52:58

Hi everybody,

I want to use Glib::ustring for UTF8 support. I was using boost::tokenizer
up to this moment for breaking up some strings, which now would be
ustrings.

In the tokenizer Documentation you can find:
template <
        class TokenizerFunc = char_delimiters_separator<char>,
        class Iterator = std::string::const_iterator,
        class Type = std::string

class tokenizer

Im never used template programming, so can somebody give me a hint, if and
how i can modify this to Glib::ustring?

Maybe something like this?

template <
        class TokenizerFunc = char_delimiters_separator<char>,
        class Iterator = Glib::ustring::const_iterator,
        class Type = Glib::ustring

class utokenizer

Can i use wchar_t now? im a liddle bit confused, if it not works i have just
to write some code myself, but i have hope getting it working.

Thanks for reading and maybe some answers.

Greetings from stormy germany
Manuel Jung