From: Stephen Turner (sturner_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-01-19 11:55:37

On 2007-01-10 at 15:12:18 GMT, Jeff Garland wrote:

> Personally, I don't have a
> use for this or time to implement it myself, but if you are motivated I'm
> willing to help you through the process and add into the library when it
is
> complete.

Jeff, I'm sorry, but I don't think I'm going to have time to work on this. I
was keen, but my boss has decided that our users don't care that much about
being an hour out six months ago. He's probably right too...

--
Stephen Turner, Cambridge, UK   http://homepage.ntlworld.com/adelie/stephen/
"The internet is a reflection of our society. If we do not like what we see,