From: Sohail Somani (s.somani_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-01-19 14:50:55

-----Original Message-----
From: boost-users-bounces_at_[hidden] on behalf of Tobias Schwinger

Sohail Somani wrote:
> If I am trying to make a fusion sequence mpl compatible, do I need to
> specialize mpl::is_sequence as well?

No. mpl::is_sequence just checks whether mpl::begin returns mpl::void_
(in this case it's not an MPL Sequence).

Thank you for your reply. If I do what you suggest (include intrinsic/mpl), it still doesn't compile. I checked fusion::result_of::begin<myseq>::type was correct but mpl::begin<type>::type is still void_. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong, but I can't figure out what!

The example you attached did fail to compile with an incomplete type message.

Thanks again,

Sohail