From: Sohail Somani (s.somani_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-01-20 12:43:52

-----Original Message-----
From: boost-users-bounces_at_[hidden] on behalf of Peter Dimov
Sent: Sat 1/20/2007 9:42 AM
To: boost-users_at_[hidden]
Subject: Re: [Boost-users][Fusion]fusion::traits::is_sequence<->mpl::is_sequence?

Sohail Somani wrote:

> I think I'll stick with fusion::result_of for now ;)
>
> ------
>
> I take that back! I do need some of the mpl algorithms.

I wonder whether you need Fusion at all for this and similar tasks... maybe
we just need to make the bind argument list an MPL sequence (not hard once
you have the element extraction partial specializations in place) and stick
to MPL algorithms.

-----

In this case, probably. I don't know if there are any issues with using the fusion->mpl dispatch though. It is possible for someone to use fusion sequences + _bi::value to do things at runtime as well though you typically wouldn't do anything with placeholders. Not knowing enough about mpl, I don't know if it is possible with mpl as well.

Sohail