From: Joel de Guzman (joel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-01-20 19:33:44

Peter Dimov wrote:
> Sohail Somani wrote:
>
>> I think I'll stick with fusion::result_of for now ;)
>>
>> ------
>>
>> I take that back! I do need some of the mpl algorithms.
>
> I wonder whether you need Fusion at all for this and similar tasks... maybe
> we just need to make the bind argument list an MPL sequence (not hard once
> you have the element extraction partial specializations in place) and stick
> to MPL algorithms.

If it was a solution for this case alone, yes, however:
1) The level of difficulty is at least the same
2) You can do a lot more with fusion than with mpl alone
    -> e.g. at one point, you'll definitely want to get the
       actual values and manipulate them from your algorithms.

Regards,

--
Joel de Guzman
http://www.boost-consulting.com