From: Cromwell Enage (sponage_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-01-23 18:05:32

--- Sami wrote:
> wouv! This library blew my head off. I was only
> asking for a silly single line statement, look what
> you have done in there!

Peder Holt should get the majority of the credit for
writing the compile-time double numeric type and the
guts of the advanced math metafunctions; I just
organized the framework and added some other numeric
types.

> I am so surprised that this library is buried down
> in the vault and didn't make it to Boost collection
> yet..

Well, the lack of user-friendly documentation is the
biggest showstopper so far. (The inability to compile
the euler.cpp example program even with a Pentium 4
and 512 MB of RAM comes in at a close second.)

> thanks Cromwell.

No problem.

                              Cromwell D. Enage

The fish are biting.