From: Marc Wäckerlin (marc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-01-29 10:36:36

Marc Wäckerlin wrote:
> But it still does not step into the correct child. After some more
> reading, I guess, that I'd have to use BOOST_CLASS_EXPORT(B), but that
> does not compile, because B is a template class.

A, B, ... are in a namespace, let's say "abc". Now, I can write:
  BOOST_CLASS_EXPORT(::abc::B)
But this must be outside of all namespaces.

Then I get:
/usr/include/boost/archive/detail/iserializer.hpp:197: undefined reference
`boost::archive::detail::archive_pointer_iserializer<image::BinaryReader>::~archive_pointer_iserializer()'
bitsets-bitsets.o: In function `~pointer_oserializer':
/usr/include/boost/archive/detail/oserializer.hpp:184: undefined reference
`boost::archive::detail::archive_pointer_oserializer<image::BinaryWriter>::~archive_pointer_oserializer()'

What's wrong, what's missing, what do I have to do?

BTW: This newsgroup is *extremely* slow. I wait for hours and hours until I
see my message!

Regards
Marc