From: Lars Hagström (lars_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-01-29 11:48:52

Appears to work excellently!

Although I seem to have some other problem with the deque class. It
appears to get stuck inside this loop:
   while((detail::get_pointer(pos) != &m_header.m_root) && (block > pos)){
      prev = pos;
      pos = pos->m_next;
   }

inside void simple_seq_fit_impl<MutexFamily,
VoidPointer>::priv_deallocate(void* addr).

But this could very well be something I'm doing wrong. I will get back
to you when I've looked into it further.

Cheers
Lars