From: George Sakkis (george.sakkis_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-01-29 20:33:37

Doug,

thanks for the prompt reply. Do you happen to have Windows binaries in
SVN too ?

By the way, I was trying to get my head around "property maps" and the
whole time I was thinking how redundant would all this boilerplate be
in pure Python. Perhaps I'm still missing the point, but why not allow
subclassing Vertices and Edges and store all (internal) properties as
attributes in the same object instead of dealing with property maps ?
I understand that this might be the way to go in a statically typed
B&D language but is there an advantage of using property maps in a
language like Python ? If not, I might end up writing a more pythonic
wrapper around the BGL binding; do you have any insights on how this
may work out?

Thanks,
George