From: Adrian Boeing (junk_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-01-30 10:36:05

Hello,

Yes, I've been finding strange problems but as Doug mentioned, it's hard
to use properly, so instead of removing them I am just clearing the
vertex. (ie: clear_vertex(u, g);) It makes it a bit more annoying to use
the graph, but at least I get no more crashes; and programing around the
empty vertices is easier than trying to remove them from the graph.

Cheers,
-Adrian

Leandro Melo wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I had similar problems. Unfortunately, I can't remember right now what
> the particular situation was. I wrote the code in different ways
> (because of the invalidation process), but still my program crashed.
> Then I tried running the same code on GCC (in a debian machine). For
> my surprise, the problem no longer happened.
>

> Leandro Melo
>

> On 1/29/07, Doug Gregor <dgregor_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> On Jan 29, 2007, at 2:38 PM, Adrian Boeing wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Jens,
>>>
>>> Unfortunately it's all part of a larger program so I can't easily
>>> provide a small example.
>>>
>>> Yes, I am using the vecS storage:
>>> typedef
>>> boost::adjacency_list<boost::vecS,boost::vecS,boost::bidirectionalS,bo