From: Vincent Torri (vtorri_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-05 13:47:59

On Mon, 5 Feb 2007, Gennadiy Rozental wrote:

> I never really understood problems with installing. Take an archive and
> place it somewhere or use cvs to retrieve particular branch. Build
> Boost.Test lib using bjam (build bjam first if you need to). Point onto
> installed location in your make file.

isn't the 1.34 version using boost build v2 ?

I want to build boost with STLport 5.1, and i think that i've read that
that v2 supports STLport 5 correctly.

Vincent Torri

PS: i've finally succeeded in compiling successfully my example. The main
developper of STLport gave me a build of some of the boost libs.