From: David Klein (dave_chp_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-07 22:47:51

Stephen Torri wrote:
> Does someone have a tutorial or instructions that step-by-step telling
> me how to compile boost for Windows XP? I have Visual Studio 2005
> installed.
>
> Stephen

hi stephen,

for windows libs, try the boost installer...
http://www.boost-consulting.org/boost_1_33_1_setup.exe

this is an installer for the most common windows versions of the
libraries that actually need to be build.
BUT, most of the libs are header only, so there is no need to build
anything. just include the headers and your done.

if you need a better installing/building guide, try reading the new
getting started guide mr. david abrahams wrote:
http://www.boost-consulting.com/boost/more/getting_started/

--
HTH dave