From: pwm (pwmiller_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-09 14:43:42

Robert Ramey wrote:
> Note that in my last email on this thread, I attached my modified copy of
> the demo. You should try to compile that.

Sorry, I did not recognize that. I am using Thunderbird on Windows XP
and the attachment simply shows up in the newsreader as below. Is there
a way to get an unencoded copy of this test program?

By the way, now that Joaquín pointed me to
http://engineering.meta-comm.com/boost.aspx I will try out the HEAD and
let you know.

Thanks!

(I had to quote the attachment snippet cause the mail server rejected
this small snippet the first time as a corrupt attachment.)