From: Austin Shoemaker (ashoemaker_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-12 18:15:53

It was indeed a type issue. In creating a test file to send to you, I
discovered that there is nothing wrong with Boost, it was a naming
conflict with libc's signal(...). When I use either boost::signal or
remove the header that defines libc signal, the problem disappears.

Thank you for your help.

Best,
Austin