From: JOAQUIN LOPEZ MU?Z (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-14 18:19:35

Hello Manuel,

----- Mensaje original -----
De: Manuel Jung <gzahl_at_[hidden]>
Fecha: Miércoles, Febrero 14, 2007 11:24 pm
Asunto: [Boost-users] [multi_index] SIGABRT in multi_index_container
  constructor
Para: boost-users_at_[hidden]

> Hi,
>
> Im defining a class with a multi_index_container as base.
> When i construct a instance of this class, and the
> multi_index_container is called, the program crashes. It even
> crashes, when i dont use it as a base class.
[...]
> This compiles just fine, but if i run the code i get the
> following backtrace after a Sigmentation Abort. It happens,
> when the queue::queue() is called. Someone a idee whats it
> about? Im new to boost::multi_index, so maybe i misunderstud
> something? Thank you

Well, what you're doing is AFAICS correct, so you shouldn't
be getting this crash. You haven't provided a complete
test program showing producing the crash, so I wrote one
myself after what you've shown and tried it locally, no
problems here. Could you please try the attached jung.cpp
file? Does it crash also? If it doesn't then there's more
to your program than you have described, maybe you can
send compilable program showing the issue. If jung.cpp
crashes, then could you please provide the following info?

1. What system are you running this on?
2. The stacktrace mentions a failed assertion in libc.so. Can
you see the source code that's causing the assertion? Maybe
it sheds some light.
3. Can you try the attached lock.cpp file? Crash/no crash?

Looking forward to your response,

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo