From: Timmo Stange (ts_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-17 11:47:24

Frank Mori Hess wrote:

> In looking over signals/detail/threading_model.hpp, it looks like
> signals::mutli_threaded isn't thread-safe due to the way it uses
> scoped_lock. That is, scoped_lock is not thread-safe.

Yes, I'm quite aware of that problem (I was not at the time I
committed the code). It was a quick and dirty hack just when I
realized how limited the Boost.Threads mutex interface was. I don't
use Boost.Threads in my own project, so this discovery somehow caught
me by surprise ;). I found a way around it and the problem should be
gone with the next update.

Regards

Timmo Stange