From: Hughes, James (jhughes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-19 11:54:54

Certainly not insane - embedded system would benefit perhaps more from
boost reviewed code than desktops as they tend to be more mission
critical. We are currently in development, and do as Jeff says - header
only stuff is irrelevant, and we only copy libraries that we use to the
embedded system (Serialisation, filesystem). There are many flavours of
library built (Debug, multithreaded, wide char etc) - you will only need
one of them.