From: Brendon Oliver (brendon.oliver_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-19 18:20:23

Does anybody have a date_time_zonespec.csv file updated for the US DST changes
this year? I've googled the mailing lists & looked at sourceforge (I see
there was a bug raised 5 Feb, but no responses since). I also downloaded a
1.34 alpha tarball but there's no date_time_zonespec.csv file in there :-( .

I've looked at updating the file myself (the syntax is pretty
straight-forward), I'm just worried about missing particular zones.

Cheers,

- Brendon.

--
Conversation, n.:
	A vocal competition in which the one who is catching his breath