From: Shufei Fan (fansf_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-21 16:04:31

Hi,

I am new to Boost Graph Library. I have two questions.
I defined my graph like this:

struct Node{ int label; int mode[3]; //...;};
struct Edge{ double nCommBord;};

typedef boost::adjacency_list< boost::vecS, boost::vecS, boost::undirectedS, Node, Edge> Graph;Somewhere in my program, I construct it using add_edge() method. What I want is, I allow parallel edges, but I all parallel ones being merged(weight summed together). Can I add edges one by one, and use an general method to 'magically' merge them?(is there a function doing merging?)

My second question is, where should I find a complete list of usage of all the library methods(say, manual for add_edge)

Thanks,

Regards,

Shufei