From: Boris (boriss_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-21 17:30:53

On Wed, 21 Feb 2007 23:17:28 +0200, JOAQUIN LOPEZ MU?Z <joaquin_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> [...]At the end of the day, the problem is not whether we
> can have a reliable implementation of refresh(): you
> enter into the realm of undefined behavior once you
> modify an element externally to the container. By the
> time you are to call refresh(), you have already
> performed an illegal action.

Thanks for all your explanations! They will help me definitly to build a
more robust program around multi_index_container.

If I understand you correctly it all comes down to what is explained in
the documentation anyway: Use replace() and not modify() if you want to be
safe?

Boris