From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-23 15:14:41

Note that this is addressed in 1.35.

n.torrey.pines wrote:
> Hi
>
> Line 36 in collections_save_imp.hpp says:
>
> unsigned int count = s.size();
>
> I'm getting many pages of warnings in VC++2005 stemming from this
> line. Would it make sense to change that to
>
> std::size_t count = s.size() ?
>
> If so, should I just edit the line? recompile boost? I'd like to take
> care of that warning.

You could do this - I don't think it require recompiling boost since the
header isn't
(or at least shouldn't be) part of a compiled part of the library.

I'm not sure what the warning says. But if you change the size of
count, you might have a problem. Maybe you might just want to
cast the result of s.size to unsigned int.