From: Manuel Jung (gzahl_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-25 08:13:25

"JOAQUIN LOPEZ MU?Z" wrote:

> Hello Manual, thank you for not abandoning this
> problem!

okay, it has clearly no effect to defines variables/flags, hwich are not
used...

> Can you (I mean, are you allowed to) provide a sketch of
> the class where the offending queue class is being used?
> I remember you said it's a member of a more complex class,
> or something like that.

Hm, i think i can do that, nobody could use a part of the code anyway (or
would like..); But which part of it do you like? The Header? Or a part of
the header? Or parts of code where the first error with the scripts are
raising?

Greetings,
Manu

Ps.: I have some question about the mem_fun. You cannot have a index which
is automaticly recalculated within a member function, can you? Im thinking
about a function checking, if a try_mutex is locked. But i think, this is a
gainst the natured of a index. Am i right?