From: Manuel Jung (gzahl_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-27 02:25:26

Hi,

Yeah thanks for your answer, this is just what i expected. But i also
thought about a new way with a boost::condition variable to notify (a)
thread(s), when there is something in the queue.
And because i need those containers in many threads im modeling new
classes around which are handling all the work on them, all times locked
with a mutex of course.
Thanks. Thats now clear.
Bye
Manuel Jung