From: Manuel Jung (gzahl_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-28 15:28:18

"JOAQUIN LOPEZ MU?Z" wrote:

> Hi Manuel,

Yeah it makes it clear, so i stay with my custom key extractor for now
(until boost 1.34 ;-))

> BTW, what happened to your SIGABRT problem? you
> promised to report back after investigating the
> safe mode and invariant checking macros issue :)

I just want some bigger thrill, until i release my results ;-). No, i just
took somewhat longer than i thought, to make the rest so stable i can test
it. So far i get no problems with the scripts after defining them globally.
But only basic functions are activated at a moment. If i have a real
working piece of code, i will make an answer that my issue is finally
solved. Working as fast as i can ;-)

Greetings
Manuel Jung