From: Diego Molla (diego_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-01 00:53:51

Thanks John, spot on. I've used a new iterator variable for the result of
regex_search and it works now. Now the code is:

if (regex_search(what[1].str(),what2,attrMarkup)) {

> There's at least one issue with your code, in:
> if (regex_search(what[1].str(),what,attrMarkup)) {
> the result of what[1].str() is a temporary string object: by the time the
> call returns the object has gone out of scope, and the iterators stored
> in
> "what" are invalid.
> HTH, John.

Diego

--
Do you want to know what is going on in Language Technology in
Australia and New Zealand? Join ALTA -- http://www.alta.asn.au/