From: n.torrey.pines_at_[hidden]
Date: 2007-03-04 04:17:32

On 3/4/07, Gennadiy Rozental <gennadiy.rozental_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> <n.torrey.pines_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> > Hi
> >
> > I noticed that Cygwin does not include Boost.Test. Apparently, the
> > maintainers could not build it. Should I try doing that myself, or is
> > this a waste of time?
> >
> > Thanks
>
> I am running Boost.Test unit tests agains this configuration. Module some
> limitation in system error handling it should work fine.

As I understand, the person who contributed the Boost packaging to
Cygwin, could not compile Boost.Test :
http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2005-08/msg00391.html

I currently have Boost 1.33.1 on Cygwin, and Boost.Test is not included.

I figured, if they couldn't build it, there is little hope for me,
because I'm relatively new to Boost, and I don't have a very deep
understanding of Cygwin either.

There are no issues building 1.33.1 from the sources on Cygwin?