From: Joel de Guzman (joel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-05 09:04:44

Chris Weed wrote:
> Hi,
> I have been looking at fusion2 and phoenix2, and I noticed fusion2
> suggests using "result" as polymorphic function objects return type,
> but the phoenix2 documentation suggests "apply" in the examples. Are
> these two different things, will they be merged, or am I missing
> something?
> Thanks,
> Chris

Hi Chris,

Sorry, if this is late. I almost missed this post. Anyway,
If you see the latest Fusion version at CVS (post review),
you'll see that it's back to "result". There was a time when
"apply" was used. If you can point me to the docs where "apply"
is still used, I can correct them. Those are doc bugs.

Regards,

--
Joel de Guzman
http://www.boost-consulting.com