From: Ovanes Markarian (om_boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-07 06:19:26

[snipped clarified text]

I have one more question on this issue:
1. Can I get only wave from the head revision or do I have to install the entire release candidate?
2. How are theses changes depend on the upcoming release or head revision?
3. I assume I have to recompile the wave lib after I have taken them.

Another problem which I face is taking annonymously files from the cvs. I am behind a firewall and
can not login using pserver. As I understand I need to use the SSH to pass firewall, but then I am
forced to have a developer key. Is it correct? If not, can someone point me to info how to take
boost files from behind the firewall.

Many thanks,
Ovanes.