From: Peter Dimov (pdimov_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-12 10:44:49

Misiu wrote:
> Ovanes Markarian napisał(a):
>> [...]
>>
>> You could also skip the compare_functions implementation and use
>> boost::lambda and placeholder library to write you code like this:
>> std::find_if(fun_list.begin(), fun_list.end(), _1==fun);
>
> When I tried this solution (really nice one) on MSVC 2003 I got this
> error:
>
> d:\boost_ref_test\main.cpp(18): error C2666: 'boost::operator`=='' : 4
> overloads have similar conversions

You can't compare two function<> objects with ==. What you can do is compare
a function<> with the actual contents. That is,

void f();

function<void()> f2( f );

f2 == f; // true
f2 == f2; // fails at compile time

So if you pass the actual object as 'fun' above, instead of converting it to
a function<> first, you should be able to use find_if (or just find).