From: Ion Gaztañaga (igaztanaga_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-12 12:27:44

Hi,

laurent.vacca_at_[hidden] wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've tried Interprocess library for a few days and everything seems to work
> perfectly
>
> However, when I try to compile example code with an older gcc (gcc 3.2.3),
> I'm getting errors regarding
> template instanciation

I'm sorry to tell you that I've only tested Interprocess for gcc >= 3.4
and I don't plan to support older gcc-s, because I don't have access to
them. If you can provide some patches or hints, I have no problem to add
them to the code, of course.

But I just noticed that supported compiler information is not in the
documentation, so I should add that the next for the Interprocess version.

Regards,

Ion