From: Scott West (saynte_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-12 23:57:29

I have a particular graph that I'm constructing from a different form,
namely a list of points, and a list of pairs of points (with
distances) to represent the edges of the graph. I carry these around,
then I try to make a graph with a vecS vertex set.

The problem is, I think somehow I'm leaking memory. I've called
g.clear() at the end of the use of the graph, but the memory usage
appears not to drop when the function exits. Is there any reason why
this could be the case? I know my description is pretty vague, just
wondering if there was a standard operating procedure when working
with semi-large graphs (~1000 nodes, ~43000 edges). It eats memory
pretty fast, and I'm not comfortable enough with c++ to accurately
diagnose where the leak is.

Any help would be great, thanks!

Scott West