From: Pierre-Jules Tremblay (iamtrep_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-14 08:34:04

I understand.

So I'm not sure I can build the tool I need with the existing tools.
What I need to do is essentially compare two vector<float> objects of
same size, element-by-element. I would be ok with using an absolute
difference test in all cases (so that zero and non-zero comparison
tests remain valid), however if I'm not mistaken my only choice is
BOOST_CHECK_SMALL(a-b,tol) where a and b are corresponding elements of
the two vectors. The downside of this approach is that if the test
fails, only one value gets printed out, i.e. the result of the
subtraction.

Can you suggest a way to combine existing tools to get what I'm looking for?

Cheers,

pj